Health affects quality of life

admin, 07 July 2011, Comments Off
Categories: HEALTH

You need to have a reliable system of views on life. And if you can do something good to give to others, and they tell you too. Life is now changing rapidly. We only need to be able to take it and be thankful. The ability to adapt to changing conditions – is also a sign of health. Material component, especially now that strong effect on the health and his return with the medicine. Bystroe response to stress, and recovery from it – is another factor of health. What should I do? This is an opportunity to make a lesson from what happened and see the positive side. No matter who or what you believe: in God, fate, cosmic mind, it’s important to feel that you are involved in this force, but also the most difficult time we can hope for help from above. Only 10% of our health depends on the medicine, the remaining 90% of us samih. You can treat this as a tragedy, but we can perceive the event differently. ” We can much more than we think, and this resource should be used.

Similar Posts:

Comments

Comments are closed.

Leave a Reply:

Name *

Mail (hidden) *

Website